Client: NFL & Twitter
Year: 2020 + 2021 (reactivation)
Role: Account Manager + Project Manager
Description: Fan tweets printed on pieces of confetti for Super Bowl LIV.
We partnered with Twitter and the NFL to print fan tweets on pieces of confetti that sprinkled the stadium after the Kansas City Chiefs won SB LIV. To celebrate the league’s 100th season, fans were asked to use #NFLTwitter during the week leading up to the Super Bowl for a chance to have their tweet printed on a piece of confetti.
We began printing tweets during the week leading up to the Super Bowl and throughout the course of the game. Following the game, we helped get photos of each individual confetti tweets to send back to users whose tweet was on the confetti.
I was responsible for client communication through pre-production and production, on-site coordination and logistics.
- #HashtagSports – Best Big Game Spot or Stunt
- #HashtagSports – Most Creative Partnership (Without an Athlete or Influencer)
- Pittsburgh Advertising Federation (“The Addy’s”) – Local Division – Gold – Social Media
- Pittsburgh Advertising Federation (“The Addy’s”)- Local Division – Gold – Event
- Pittsburgh Advertising Federation (“The Addy’s”) – District 2 – Gold – Event